As Latinas, we are all unique, but that is what makes us beautiful! One thing we have common is the battle against manchas! Finding the right skin care routine, that seems to cater to our needs, can be hard for us and what I love about Conffianz is that this company has us… Latinas in the forefront of its cause.
Confifianz now also can be found sold at select Target stores! You can buy the line of products individually or purchase the Clear & Confident Kit that ensures to diminish those “manchas” left behind after the acne lesions are gone.
Use code: VICKY for 30% off your total order online 🙂 This kit brings the following items:
The Conffianz Facial Cleanser is a cleanser gentle enough to remove the skin’s deep impurities to even excessive oil. I love to use this cleanser as a makeup remover too! After a long busy day, washing my skin before I hop into bed is extremely important to me and using a cleanser that contains beneficial natural extracts like aloe and citrus is something I look into when using a new skin care line. These natural ingredients are key to nourishing our skin’s natural completions and tones. While it removes your skin’s dirt it also contains a natural skin conditioning agent called allantoin; this agent helps to bring back hydrating properties so your skin doesn’t stay dried out.
One study concluded that 80% of Latinas will experience “manchas,” at least some point within their lives. Talk about a huge percentage! As Latinas we are more prone tones, which is why Conffianz created the skin lightener cream to help battle this problem. We get dark spots or hyperpigmentation from exposure to the sun, hormone changes or even in the form of scars from acne. This formula was created to help combat excessive discoloration in order to help the appearance of the skin. This cream contains ingredients rich in Vitamin E, Lactic Acid that refines the texture of the skin and as earlier mentioned allantoin.
A personal favorite of this skin care line is Conffianz’ facial moisturizer because it is a lightweight moisturizer that can be worn alone or under my daily makeup routine. A bonus to this crema is that it has SPF 30! Similar to their other products, it is rich with vitamins A, C and E because of infused aloe within the cream. I use this product daily to prevent dark spots from forming due to acne scarring and any premature signs of aging.
But that’s not all, Conffianz offers a Inexplicablemente Bella Scholarship! A percentage of Conffianz’ sales from Target stores from September 15th to through the end of 2015 will be put towards the Inexpicablemente Bella Scholarship. This is open to females of Latino descent that resides in the United Staes. For further details on how to apply see below.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria to be considered:
- Be females of Latino descent, and have a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Be high school seniors or graduates who plan to enroll or students who are already enrolled in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited two-or four year college or university , or vocational-technical school in the United States
- Recipients will be identified through an evaluation of both academic performance, future potential, leadership, and a statement of career aspirations and goals upon graduation.
- Financial need will not be considered.
- The authorized distribution of awards and the award amounts will be determined on an annual basis by Conffianz.
- Awards are not renewable; however, students may reapply to the program each year that they meet the eligibility criteria.
- Awards are for undergraduate study only.
Inexplicablemente Bella Application Form
This application must be completed and submitted no later than February 1st, 2016.